We are excited to be able to provide you with this resource to enable you to follow the Emmanuel Kids Teaching Curriculums from home.
Each week we will update the video links, the follow-up questions and the activities for your children to do.
Plus we will give you fresh ideas for family devotional times.
Although we will not be seeing each other in person, we would love to enable the sense of community, through giving the option for your kids to share their news with others.
Recommended albums for your home: Listen, Sing-Along, Dance, Enjoy
Follow up questions
1) How does Jesus give us his best?
2) Why does Jesus want us to remember him?
3) What can you say to others about Jesus?
4) What one special thing have you learnt today?
You will need: Printed activity page (click to download) or draw a plate on a plain piece of paper, pens, crayons or pictures of food
Instructions: Create a picture of a special meal. Send in pictures of your special meal to email@example.com
God has a special plan for each one of us
Read Psalm 139 v 16-18, Psalm 138 v 8, Jeremiah 29 v11, Romans 8 v 28
1) How does it feel to know that God has a special plan for your life?
2) How does it feel to know that this starts now - you don’t have to wait until you are older to be doing what God has planned for you?
3) How do you know if you are doing as God wants?
4) What is keeping you away from God’s plan for your life?
5) How can we let God use us?
You will need: an empty box
Instructions: think of all the different ways you can use this empty box. What's the most unusual way you can think of? Send in pictures of your box in use to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using a jigsaw puzzle in your home. Can you complete the puzzle, without using the picture on the front of the box as a guide?
Click to download your activity sheet.
We would love to hear from you. Have you got some news to share? We'd love to hear your stories, jokes and any messages for others to hear. Let us know how we can pray for you or your family.
Have you had an answer to prayer recently? Let us know - so that we can spread the news. We'd love to share your story to encourage one another. You can do so by filling a Google form or emailing email@example.com.
Below are some of the stories we've received.